- You have a great and friendly staff who like to help others in need. Thank you and God bless you.
- It was great to be with such nice people.
- I am so glad for the comfort you gave me.
- You are very professional yet compassionate. You helped me with information about lots of additional resources.
- May you continue to give blessings as you have blessed me.
- When I have to go for help some places people are rude, but the people here were very kind and helpful.
- I didn’t think I would ever have to ask for help. You have been very kind and considerate and I am glad for the service.
- The person who spoke with me was so very kind and understanding. She made me feel so blessed. More people like her would make the world a better place.
COALITION OF CARE
Helping Our Neighbors in Need Since 2005
The Licking County Coalition of Care is an ecumenical partnership of local churches whose mission is to put love into action by responding to the unmet spiritual and physical needs of people in crisis.